Church of San Clemente
The church of San Clemente dates back to 1045; in 1200 the Benedictine monks founded their monastery which in 1600 became the noble residence of Counts Cesari from Firenze until 1875 when the entire property was acquired by Simonetti family, the current proprietors. The Saint Mass is still celebrated here, attracted by the suggestive peal of the fifteenth century bells on occasion of the most important anniversaries.
The small Train of the Relais
From the romantic and small station of Passo dell'Acqua located inside the Relais secular park it is possible to stop, with a wave of the hand, the historic train (timetable). which runs almost every hour. The ticket can be bought directly on the train. In only 20 minutes it will reach the station of St.Anna (terminus) just in the historical centre of Perugia after crossing the Umbrian countryside. Not far from the station an underground escalator takes you to Corso Vannucci, the main street of Perugia, through the famous Rocca Paolina (the old buried town).
Italian TV broadcasting services