|Church of San Clemente|
The church of San Clemente dates back to 1045; in 1200 the Benedictine monks founded their monastery which in 1600 became the noble residence of Counts Cesari from Firenze until 1875 when the entire property was acquired by Simonetti family, the current proprietors. The Saint Mass is still celebrated here, attracted by the suggestive peal of the fifteenth century bells on occasion of the most important anniversaries.
|The small Train of the Relais|
|Italian TV broadcasting services|